Tuesday, October 2, 2018

NHL 19

Hey all,
I know I posted on Twitter a couple weeks back that I wouldn't be doing anything for the game this year, but I felt the itch & I've started to scratch it. Here is the link for the default Roster Movements Guide.

Also, here are the opening night rosters for the NHL teams & where you can find the guys in NHL 19.

I may start making some CAPs in my spare time, but we'll see. I'm not going to bother making a whole new website for NHL 19, so I'll tag players I make for this year's game as #NHL19 to make them easier to find.

I'm not sure if Ogie will make a Goalie Equipment Edits Guide or not this year - depends if his wifey will allow him free time to play video games haha!

-PetrPuck

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know what to say bro, the CAP’s you have been making over the past have been amazing. I feel really bummed that you’re not making any this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you reconsider though I can't imagine how much time they take up. I appreciate all that you've done.

    ReplyDelete

NHL 19 UPDATES

Hey all, Check out our NHL 19 Website !